- kids iPhone apps
- s100+ pages
Last edited - March / 99
-- Hear and forget; see and remember; do and understand...
the model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
Here are some other references I found useful -
- I find this patterns book easier to read and digest than the
more often mentioned Gang of Four's. Though I haven't bought it
yet, I'm sure I will one day, when I get tired of reading it in the
- Head First
- This might be a better read. Depends on your style. They've got a
different approach to teaching - very user/reader friendly - not your
typical tech book. But maybe it should be? A real good group that I
hope continues to develop more books with their style. They have
a pretty cool blog too.
the Model View Controller Paradigm
- He's a teacher that's put together some coding samples.
His example has two different views, but
I'm not sure why he has put each view in it's own thread -
the threads immediately exit. Still, there are some useful things
at his site.
- Taligent's Model View Presenter
- This is a more extensive pattern, putting some meat on the
MVC pattern. I haven't gone about implementing it yet, but reading
the paper has helped me in my design efforts. There's another paper
on a small talk version